At Natural Outlook Landscapes we construct projects of all sizes across the Mornington Peninsula and beyond. We are strongly committed to achieving the best results, high quality finishes and attention to detail. We will not walk away from a job we are not proud of!
We are highly experienced and qualified in all areas of landscape construction, and can work to either a design provided by the client, or we can develop a design based upon client consultation and site review.
There is no limit to the construction elements we can bring to your landscape.
We always use qualified subcontractors (e.g. electricians, plumbers) for your project if the element is outside our area of expertise.
- Excavation – We are fully qualified and have access to a wide range of earthmoving equipment that may be required to complete your project.
- Paving – all styles including crazy paving, pool surrounds and coping, using all varieties of paver. Cleaning and sealing newly paved areas is always recommended.
- Concreting – including exposed aggregate, pathways and driveways.
- Retaining Walls - timber, stone, brick, cladding and more.
- Garden preparation - properly preparing the ground and importing quality soil and mulch is vital for the success of new plants.
- Edging - we usually recommend steel edging for longevity and clean lines, however we can provide all other materials as preferred by the client.
- Entertaining areas and outdoor kitchens
- Water features and fire pit areas
- Plant selection and planting – we conduct soil testing to ensure that all plants are suited to the soil conditions. We purchase our plants from high quality local suppliers who are experts in the plants suited to local conditions.
- Turf – All types including seed, instant turf, and synthetic.
- Stone work
- Steel work
- Sculptures and pots
- Fencing and gates
- Garden Lighting
- Site drainage
- Pool consultation and management in conjunction with licensed pool builders